Direct Line: 613-422-5732
Assistant/Clerk: Wendy Raymond ext. 230
Lorenzo’s practice specializes in the areas of real estate, commercial and wills and estates law. Some of the areas in which Lorenzo assists clients are:
– Purchase sale and financing of commercial and residential real estate property
– Real estate refinancing and debt restructuring
– Drafting of wills, estate planning and administration of estates, with a specialty in international estates with land, real estate or other assets located in Italy.
– Power of Attorney disputes
– Purchase and sale of businesses, incorporations and shareholders’ agreements
– Commercial leasing
After completing a law degree from in Italy, Lorenzo obtained a Master of Laws from the Faculty of Law of the University of Toronto where he was the recipient of a fellowship in Capital Markets and a junior fellow at Massey College.
Grazie alla conoscenza della lingua italiana ed alla laurea in giurisprudenza ottenuta presso l’Università Bocconi di Milano, Lorenzo presta assistenza specializzata a clienti italiani nella negoziazione di contratti e nell’ acquisto di aziende sul territorio canadese.
Lorenzo is an active member of his community and serves as an executive of the National Congress of Italian Canadians and as a member of the planning and development committee of the Wateridge Village Association. Lorenzo also served as an executive committee member of the Business Law Section of the Canadian Bar Association.
Outside the office, Lorenzo enjoys playing and watching rugby and discovering new wines.